Sun, Feb 16|
Ways to Wellness Workshop
Simple Steps to allow you to do more, boost your energy and be able to look forward to each and every day!
Time & Location
Feb 16, 2020, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Linann Yoga, Clonyquin, Clonygowan, Co. Offaly, Ireland
About the event
- Are you tired of feeling tired?
- Are you fed up of a long list of symptoms with no treatment?
- Are you ready to step up to take actions to help yourself feel well?
- Are you looking for simple steps to help create good health for yourself?
We have invited wellness expert Sarah Breslin to host her workshop Ways to Wellness to help you do just that!
Note from Sarah:
"I believe we all have an inner wisdom that we can tap into to figure out what help we can give ourselves on the road to great health and wellness.
During my years working in the wellness sector I have picked up information and techniques that I have used to help myself, my family and my clients!
Now I want to bring this information to you so you can help yourself and the people you care about!
Come spend the morning with me and learn about:
- The Digestive system and how it works
- The Importance of chewing and its great health benefits
- The impact of Stress on your digestion
- How food affects mood
- How our gut and head brains are linked
- Movement makes for a happy gut
- What therapies and treatments are available and how they can help
And take home techniques and simple steps to build into your daily life to help improve your physical, mental and emotional health!
This will be a fun interactive day to help you understand and choose what works for you!
Day will include:
Breathing techniques and relaxing the tummy, how and why
Juicing demo and tasting
Digestion and the 2 brains
Movement makes for a happy gut! Squat test – stand from sitting test.
Practical tips – water intake, fibre intake, foods that heal
Stress relieving techniques- practice tummy breathing, head and face massage moves, metamorphic technique
Holistic therapies that can help!