Wisdom for Wellness Workshop
Sunday 9th of June 2019
10am - 4pm
This workshop will be hosted by Sarah Breslin Wellness
Message from Sarah about the event...
"Simple Steps to allow you to do more, have more energy and be able to look forward to each and every day!
• Are you tired of feeling tired?
• Are you fed up of a long list of symptoms with no treatment?
• Are you ready to step up to take actions to help yourself feel well?
• Are you looking for simple steps to help create good health for yourself?
I have created my workshop Wisdom for Wellness to help you do just that!
I believe we all have an inner wisdom that we can tap into to figure out what help we can give ourselves on the road to great health and wellness.
During my years working in the wellness sector I have picked up information and techniques that I have used to help myself, my family and my clients!
Now I want to bring this information to you so you can help yourself and the people you care about!
Come spend the day with me and learn about:
• The Digestive system and how it works
• The Importance of chewing and its great health benefits
• The impact of Stress on your digestion
• How food affects mood
• How our gut and head brains are linked
• Movement makes for a happy gut (Yin Yoga class with Linda)
• What therapies and treatments are available and how they can help
• Cooking and Juicing demos, with food tasting.
And take home techniques and simple steps to build into your daily life to help improve your physical, mental and emotional health!
This will be a fun interactive day with meditation, relaxation and movement to help you understand and choose what works for you!"
Limited to 10 places so book your space now. €95 includes full days activities, healthy lunch plus snacks during the day.
Book your space through the link below or contact 087 9852682.